Thank you for visiting Healthy Chi Chinese & Integrative Medicine.
Stay tuned for our Fall Longevity Cleanse Tele-Class registration – we’re finalizing the details + will post shortly. Join us 4 Wednesday evenings (dates to come) to improve your health!
At Healthy Chi we provide personalized medicine care to individuals and families with acute or chronic health issues to get you back on track so enjoy more quality of life.
Each of us has a “health story”.
We listen and ask questions to address you as a whole person – not just treat isolated symptoms.
We combine solid medical investigation with intellect + wisdom to tackle your biggest health concerns – so you experience results and greater well-being.
We use acupuncture, herbs, nutrition and nutritional supplements in our practice. We also use conventional and specialized lab testing to analyze your underlying patterns to bring your system into harmony again.
- analyzing your unique health picture
- restoring endocrine balance
- diet and nutritional tailoring
- nutrient enhancement to meet specific individual needs
- stress management
- promotion of a healthy, responsive immune-system
- environmental adjustment
- normalizing healthy cellular communication
If you haven’t felt your best in some time, and have experienced:
- a recent cancer diagnosis, are in treatment or remission with cancer
- chronic health challenges
- a diagnosed auto-immune disease
- recent troubling symptoms
- insight that your diet needs help and you’re ready to make a change
- testing normal on your labs – but still feel “not right”
- resigning yourself that it was just “something you have to get used to” as part of the aging process…
- How would you feel to thrive and have an increased quality of life?
- How would you feel taking a pro-active approach, working with expert guidance down the path to deeper vitality?
That’s what we do here at Healthy Chi.
We practice Longevity Medicine.
Does this sound like what you need?
Our clinical focus and specializations include, but are not limited to, the management of:
- Integrative Cancer Care
- Adrenal Fatigue/Thyroid Disorders
- Auto-Immune Conditions
- Women’s Health